Welcome to Labbed.net
Hi! I'm Labbed, and this is where I put some of my creations. Check the About page for a more detailed explanation.
Posted 2013-01-02 01:34:51
It's yet another new year!
Labhits 2012 is now uploaded at Last.fm, Jamendo and Bandcamp. I couldn't upload to SoundCloud because there is an upload limit unless you have a premium account or something like that. I don't want to pay to share my music, especially not when I'm not making any profit out of it. Sorry, SoundCloud fans!
I still haven't finished my shmup. I have been working on it though, but obviously not as much as i needed to. But don't worry, I'll keep working on it!
I don't know when It's finished. I can say probably this year, but I said that last year too...
Have an exciting day today!
1. I have actually considered that but thought it would be better if you could just copy/paste envelope data into clipboard so you could for instance copy the Volume envelope and paste it into the Frequency envelope of a different LCH-project (planned feature for next release). Would that be good enough?
2. Hmmm... Yes... That's sounds pretty useful. I wonder how I would implement it in the interface though. Maybe a checkbox in the Randomizer window on the Envelope tab for each envelope that "enables" it to be randomized (enabled by default). If it's unchecked, it will not randomize the current envelope. Would that work?
3. You mean like a really short (about 1 ms) fade-in/fade-out? I think I can add that...
4. This one's tough. Maybe I could add a waveform called "Sample" or something similar where you get to import a WAV-file. It would be cool, sure! But there are some challenges with it. I'll give it a try, but I can't promise anything...
5. I have also considered stereo! Not planned it as a feature though because I personally have never found it useful to have panning in the sound itself, but would rather handle that in the program where I use the sound (such as MilkyTracker or a game or whatever).
I think I'll add a panning envelope for every channel. And... Possibly... A pan modulation...? Or would that be too much? There's just so much space...
Thank you for your amazing feedback! Truly appreciated.
My music can be downloaded from the Music section: http://labbed.net/music.php?year=2012
or from any of the sites I linked in this update.