A program for creating sound effects for games, music, videos - whatever you want!
A readme and some example sounds are included to get you started.
Works on Windows (with the .NET Framework 2.0 or higher installed) and maybe other platforms if you use Mono.
- Multiple channels: Up to eight individual channels. All or any element of a channel can be copied to another.
- Modulation: For vibrato and tremolo (pulsating variation in pitch and volume).
- Envelopes: To shape everything the way you want it.
- Waveforms: Make your own custom waveforms, or use any of the standard ones (sine, triangle, sawtooth, square, noise).
- Customizable randomizer: For the lazy sound designer.
- Customizable mutator: To randomize your sound slightly.
- Batch save: If you are in a hurry and need a lot of sounds fast.
- More quality options!
You can now apply dither and oversampling.
- A more intuitive way of editing envelopes!
Simply click anywhere to add a point, and move a point by dragging it.
- Curves for the envelopes!
To create some really smooth envelopes without having to add many points.
To randomly tweak a sound.
- Back/forward buttons for the randomizer!
If you accidentally skipped a cool random sound you can restore it.
- Batch save random sounds!
Select a preset in the randomizer and save a whole bunch of sounds at once!
- Faster sound generation!
Taking advantage of multiple cores.
- Copy/paste for envelopes!
Copy one envelope and paste it into another!
- Added shortcuts to switch channels.
Ctrl+Tab/Ctrl+Shift+Tab or Ctrl+1-8.
- More customization.
You can choose your own colors for the envelopes, among other things!
- Save/export split!
Before, both a WAV and LCH file was created when you saved. Now you can choose to save only one of these, if you want.
- General UI fixes.
Such as grayed out buttons for muted channels, double buffered panels and DPI compatibility.
- Higher quality sound!
You can now choose between 22050/44100 Hz and 8-bit/16-bit.
- More envelopes!
Modulation waves also have envelopes now.
- New waveform!
Noise2! Which is like Noise with a linear interpolation. Also, modulations have the Custom Wave too now.
To generate random sounds!
- General interface redesigns.
Some things has been moved to a more logical position and some other stuff has been added or removed.
- More wave accuracy.
There were some problems with offset and Noise but it should be fixed now. Also, most values now have one decimal.
- Easier value edit!
You can now click on the number next to a slider to edit its value.
You can now undo and redo.
- Other not very interesting stuff.
Like settings, bugfixes, an about box, menubar and more!
- Initial release.